Dorai is seeking a passionate Community Manager to join the Marketing team, a cross functional group dedicated to helping entrepreneurs flourish. In this role, you will be responsible for developing, curating and publishing creative and engaging content across a variety of social channels. In this role you will also be engaging with and responding to social media followers, as well as managing an influencer program that drives social reach, engagement, and sales.The right candidate is a strong communicator and collaborator who has deep experience in social media and is adept at analyzing performance metrics and identifying opportunities to engage the community with a personal touch.
As a Community Manager for Dorai Home, you’ll have a strong understanding of direct-to-consumer brands and the ability to align with the foundations of a brand while bringing your own creative ideas to the table. You’re comfortable working in a startup environment and collaborating with a brand director, graphic design team, and a marketing manager to assist in creating content,
You’ll be collaborating with and taking direction from the Brand Director to create and publish social media and influencer campaigns for multiple platforms. You’ll bring your creative eye to our content by contributing to mood boards and assisting with photo shoots.
About the Environment: Dorai Home is a growing D2C brand located in Utah that creates thoughtfully designed housewares made of eco-friendly materials that dry instantly. Take a look @doraihome
We genuinely enjoy and respect our small, down-to-earth team and look for hires who contribute to the positive, inclusive, and fast-paced environment. We value flexibility and work-life balance and know your passions outside of work are what enable you to thrive at Dorai.
About the Role: This is a full-time role. This role is suitable for candidates newer to marketing with 1+ years of experience in social media or content marketing as well as 1+ year direct experience with strategic influencer marketing. Must be a self-starter, strong virtual communicator, and accountable for managing timelines independently. This position can be primarily remote with onsite meetings or content creation opportunities up to 2-3x/week in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Curate and publish content on a regular basis across all social media channels
- Responsible for creating short-form video content tailored to TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Work with Director of Brand to create social media and influencer long term strategy
- Must be analytics-driven and create content with performance in mind and work closely with the marketing team to drive sales across advertising channels
- Monitor and research trends specific to Social Media and Influencer Marketing to execute our own branded angle for relevant trends
- Work with marketing analyst to create monthly reports on performance
- Identify ambassadors across Social Platforms and manage gifting, asset briefs and deliverables, and payment when applicable
- Oversee all influencer content, ensuring usage rights and contracts are up to date and easily accessible by internal team members
- Work with influencers and partners to build on brand giveaways
- Assist in events and photo shoots
- Engage with the Dorai audience
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in social media or content marketing
- 1+ year direct experience with strategic influencer marketing and influencer collaborations
- Photo and video editing experience is a must. Experience can be limited to iPhone but need to be well-versed in editing apps and creating on brand content
- Experience with Wooly, Share-a-sale, GRIN, Refersion, or other influencer marketing platforms
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and budgets
- Ability to think outside the box and create unique social and marketing strategies
- Open to feedback and knows how to give and receive criticism
- Strong written, visual, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and with tight deadlines
- Interests aligned with our brand
Tools you’ll be working with routinely:
- Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Social Media Planning Software such as Later
- Google Business Suite
To apply send your resume to email@example.com.