The Performance Marketing Analyst will support a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team focused on coordinating cross-channel marketing, measuring acquisition, analyzing digital marketing channels’ performance, and managing the growth of the digital channels. The main responsibilities include the analysis of Overall CRO, SEO, Google Analytics, Paid Search, and Paid Social and the ability to execute recommendations based on insights with the support of marketing team members.
You’ll be collaborating with and taking direction from the Brand Director to provide actionable reporting, analysis, and core metric dashboarding that helps the marketing team improve performance across channels. You’ll be implementing and overseeing routine marketing tasks to support performance goals.
About the Environment: Dorai Home is a growing D2C brand located in Utah that creates thoughtfully designed housewares made of eco-friendly materials that dry instantly. Take a look @doraihome
We genuinely enjoy and respect our small, down-to-earth team and look for hires who contribute to the positive, inclusive, and fast-paced environment. We value flexibility and work-life balance and know your passions outside of work are what enable you to thrive at Dorai.
About the Role: This is a full-time role. This role is suitable for candidates newer to marketing with 2+ years of experience and has the potential for upward mobility and growth within Dorai. Must be a self-starter, strong virtual communicator, and analytically focused thinker. This position can be partially remote as well as in our Salt Lake City, Utah office.
- Build measurement plans and supporting KPIs for growth marketing strategies and campaigns. Help execute marketing strategies across digital channels.
- Track and maintain weekly reports and dashboards related to customer acquisition performance.
- Analyze cross-channel data, including email marketing, retention, ads, and customer segments to pinpoint opportunities to increase revenue. Assist in implementing opportunities.
- Work hand-in-hand with Marketing Team and Advertising Placement Consultants to provide actionable reporting, analysis, and core-metric dashboarding.
- Analyze creative performance, work closely with content and creative teams briefing creative assets requirements based on customer intent and regional insights to make sure creative output are in line with customers’ engagement and industry best practice.
- Continuously identify and test opportunities for conversion rate optimization to improve key website metrics while championing the clean design values of the brand.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business, Marketing, Data/Analytics or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of highly analytical experience, ideally in marketing or business intelligence.
- High level of comfort with Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Shopify.
- Attention to detail, highly focused on quality and accuracy of work product. Strong organization, prioritization and troubleshooting skills while juggling multiple projects.
- Solid experience analyzing data to drive insights and decision-making.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set, self-starter who is able to set deadlines and quickly learn new technical skills.
- Strong communicator, will have skills to translate aggregated data into digestible insights for marketing, creative and other executives.
- Thorough understanding of conversion rate optimization within e-commerce and ability to stay informed regarding best-practices across digital sales channels.
- Familiar and comfortable working in Shopify to help conduct A/B testing in collaboration with designers and a copywriter.
Tools you’ll be working with routinely:
- Social media reporting tools
- Ad reporting tools
- Google Business Suite
- Google Analytics
- Proposed dashboards and tools for analyzing data
- CRO tools and services
To apply send your resume to email@example.com.