We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who will be responsible for the coordination, tracking and reporting of projects related to product development, manufacturing, international logistics and inventory tracking. You will work closely with the Director of Operations to create timelines, set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize progress of projects and production orders. You will prepare reports for upper management regarding the status of projects.
About the Environment: Dorai Home is a growing D2C brand located in Utah that creates thoughtfully designed housewares made of eco-friendly materials that dry instantly. Take a look @doraihome.com
We genuinely enjoy and respect our small, down-to-earth team and look for hires who contribute to the positive, inclusive, and fast-paced environment. We value flexibility and work-life balance and know your passions outside of work are what enable you to thrive at Dorai.
About the Role: This is a full-time role. This role is suitable for candidates with 2+ years of experience in project management and has the potential for upward mobility and growth within Dorai Home. Must be a self-starter, strong virtual communicator, and analytically focused thinker. This position can be partially remote as well as in our Salt Lake City, Utah office.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Manage projects, tasks and timelines in Asana
- Work with design teams to create and track timelines for new product development.
- Proactively monitors open orders to keep Operations and Marketing teams up to date on possible lead time challenges
- Communicates with China team to keep product development and production orders on time
- Manages/monitors and analyzes inventory and sales forecasts to initiate production scheduling and production orders, working closely with Director of Operations
- Track Production Orders, help with logistics bookings, track incoming orders, inspect received goods
Skills & Experience
- Minimum BA/BS preferred
- 2+ years of experience in project management
- Experience with Project Management systems (Asana preferred)
- Creating and running reports in Excel
- Action oriented, with a strong attention to detail and creative problem solving capabilities
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet aggressive deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Product design, manufacturing, inventory tracking, international logistics experience strongly preferred
Please send resumes to Katie@doraihome.com.