How it works:
1. Join the free challenge: Click the button below to sign up or send us an email at email@example.com to say you're in, don’t worry we’ll never share your email with others or spam you!
3. Screenshot or print the calendars below to track and share your progress. At the end of the month we’ll follow-up to see how you did and send a gift for sticking with it.
Click the calendar below to view and save:
Calendar for Phones
Calendar For PrintingStill feel mediation is too ‘woo woo’ for you? Think again, numerous scientific studies have been conclusive in documenting the benefits from adding consistent mediation to your life.
All this is possible with just a few minutes a day, that’s less time than it takes to fill out your bracket.
- Reduces cortisol (stress hormone) throughout the day when practiced routinely.
- Habitual mediation has been shown to reduce anxiety, especially in intense work environments.
- Improves depression and positive outlook.
- Enhances self awareness and promotes self inquiry.
- Lengthens attention span with as little as 4 days of meditation to see an impact.
- Improves focus which may increase memory and mental clarity.
- Shortens the time required to fall asleep and have fewer sleep interruptions.
- May help fight addictions.