Ready for love at first sip? This dreamy Rose and Hibiscus Latte is the ultimate love potion to brew up this Valentine's Day. With a vibrant blend of hibiscus and rose, and a bit of ginger for some added spice, we had to spill the tea (literally!) on this lovely latte.
½ cup water
2 bags hibiscus tea
¼ tsp ground ginger
1 tsp honey
1 cup steamed milk
1 tbsp edible rose petals
- In a mug, brew the tea according to package directions with ½ tbsp of the rose petals.
- Once brewed, stir in ground ginger and honey.
- Pour in the steamed milk and top it off with the rest of the rose petals before serving.
- The honey can be substituted for your sweetener of choice. We love Monk fruit or stevia drops for a blood-sugar friendly alternative!
- Feel free to use any type of milk or dairy-free alternative you prefer.