Sick of mildewed dish towels? Meet the Dish Pad. It's the minimal, collapsible kitchen drying mat that dries instantly, preventing mold, mildew, and bacteria--all while keeping your countertops looking fresh and modern. It's great for all drying jobs, from dishes to produce.
- Dries instantly, helping prevent mold and mildew
- Encased in woven mesh silicone to protect your dishes
- Folds down for easy storage
- Helps prevent bacteria growth by eliminating the moist environment where mold thrives
- FDA-tested and food safe
- Sustainable material made from compressed diatomaceous earth and recycled paper
Length: 19.91" Width: 15.21" Height: 0.52"
You May Also Like
Frequently Bought Together
Why Get a Dish Pad?
Made with eco-friendly, compostable materials that are FDA-tested and food safe.
The woven silicon casing protects fragile dishes and provides airflow.
Our stone holds up to 150% of its weight in moisture.
Helps prevent bacteria growth by eliminating the moist environment where mold thrives.
How We Compare
Does the dish mat dry instantly to prevent mold and mildew?
Is the dish drying mat made of sustainable materials that are eco-friendly and compostable?
COLLAPSIBLE FOR STORAGE
Does the dish drying mat fold down for easy storage when not in use?
MODERN, MINIMAL DESIGN
Does the dish mat enhance your overall home design and fit with your aesthetic?
Meet the Modern Dish Pad
Mildew--no more! The Dish Pad is minimal, collapsible, and encased in woven silicone. Best of all, this countertop drying mat helps prevent mold and mildew.
Works great, aesthetically pleasing to see on the kitchen counter. Only drawback is it is bit on the heavy side.
Much sturdier, more efficient and more sanitary than the old drying pad or towel I was using. I cook and bake daily so there’s never a shortage of cookware to hand wash. I only wish I had 2 and the rack… luckily DORAI has both
Purchased for my sister and she absolutely loved it.
I love this would highly recommend if you are thinking about a purchase
Product is beautiful and functional.
FAQs & Support
In the event that your mat gets stained, it can be cleaned in two ways. For light stains or scuffs, use the included sand paper to gently rub off any marks. We recommend doing this in a well ventilated area. For more extreme stains, small amounts of bleach or hydrogen peroxide will do the trick. You can view our full Care and Cleaning guide here.
We offer FREE product replacements for:
- Bowed or warped products within 1 year of purchasing,
- Product Cracks or Molds within 90 days of purchasing,
- Product Cracks or Molds over 91 days - 1 year of purchasing *Shipping paid by the customer*
- 50% Off Full-Price Replacement Purchase
Product Cracks or Molds after 1 year - 18 months of purchasing.
- 20% Off Full-Price Replacement Purchase
Product Cracks or Molds after 18 months of purchasing.
- Rust-free replacement up to 1 Year after purchase.
Our Bestselling Products