You may be surprised to learn the Dorai team spends nearly as much time swapping healthy snack and meal ideas, as we do talking about work! Whether it's a food intolerance or just a healthy preference, we often seek store-bought items that appeal to our taste buds and meet our quality ingredient checklist. Mainly, we try to stay away from overly processed foods and seek out ingredients that provide beneficial nutrients and promote gut health versus inflammation.
Summer is infamously chaotic in the kitchen, and who knows what life will be like next fall. Whether you're WFH or homeschooling, it's important to keep the house stocked with satiating snacks and flavorful additions that your stomach will love as much as your taste buds! Read on to discover our tried and true quick and healthy food favorites to add to your grocery list.
Our Food Faves, the Saucy Edition
Add some flavor, not funky ingredients!
- Primal Kitchen BBQ Sauce
- Primal Kitchen Ranch
- Taco Seasoning
- Trader Joe's Almond Butter Turmeric Salad Dressing
Our Food Faves, Gluten-Free Edition
Full of crunch, without the gluten!
- Siete Squeeze of Lime Grain-Free Tortilla Chips
- Popzero Simply Cinema
- Three Wishes Grain-Free Cereal
- Lakanto Monkfruit Grain-free, sugar-free granola
Our Food Faves, Plant-Based Cravings
We all have cravings, sometimes you need to indulge without the tummy ache!
- Trader Joe’s Cashew Fiesta Dip
- Coconut Collaborative Yogurt
- Miyokos Cheese + Butter
- Core + Rind: Cashew Cheesy Sauce
- Bitchin Sauce
Our Food Faves, for Dairy-Free Sweet Treats
Good-for-you sweets, no sugar rush required!
- Dream Pop in Chocolate Lion’s Mane
- Nada-Moo Organic Dairy-Free Ice Cream
- Trader Joe’s Chocolate Honey Mints
- Choczero Bars
- Smart Sweets Gummies
Our Food Faves, Caffeine-Free Refreshments
Don't want to spike your cortisol? Good call.
- Rasa Coffee Alternative
- Olipop Classic Root Beer
- Four Sigmatic Cocoa
- Teeccino Dandelion Herbal Coffee
- Crio Bru: Roasted Cocoa Bean